Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A vow. A promises that should not be broke.


I will never quit. I persevere and thrive on adversity. My Nation expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies. If knocked down, I will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish the mission. I am never out of the fight. Now this is exactly what i do to you- I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect NWI and to make her happy!

My loyalty to you beyond reproach. I humbly serve as a guardian you, always ready to defend when are unable to defend yourselves. I do not advertise the nature of my work, nor seek recognition for my actions. I voluntarily accept the inherent hazards of caring for you, placing the welfare and security of you before my own.


I serve with honor. The ability to control my emotions and my actions, regardless of circumstance, sets me apart from other men. Uncompromising integrity is my standard. My character and honor are steadfast. My word is my bond.


You are my symbol of honor and heritage. Bestowed upon me by you and it embodies the trust that I have sworn to keep. I accept the responsibility to take care of as way of life.It is a privilege that I must earn every day.

I will not disappoint you ever again!


No comments:

Post a Comment