Friday, September 14, 2012

Different

I don't apply to be different. But i am. In all way from others ; the way i talk, the way i walk, the way i dress, and obviously the structure of my body.

It make me lack n lack of confident. And i know if i keep feel this way, i will destroy myself  and nobody can help that. It is just me, to take all that thing in a positive way.

But,it can't be change. I am totally different form others. From other girls. And i am pretty damn sure about that!

I just can't shut people mouth from saying all those thing that really unpleasant to be hear about me even it is true. It is just they don't understand what i've been through and how stress i am when my effort to change seems not work!

Some says, it is good to be different. If all people in this world is the same, then it will be bored. All of that is just a bullshit i guess.

Again. I don't apply to be different.

And if u really want the 'unbored world' just like what u said, why not u stay in my place and be different from others. I want to see how long u can pretend to be proud of the difference u got.

How i wish i am normal. Just like you. Just like other girls. Will i get the chance to? Will i? Just once before i close my eyes.  Just once to feel honour to be my self and proud. Just once.


another bullshit quotes for 'the different'
 

No comments:

Post a Comment