Friday, September 14, 2012

Second Chance

Sedang..memikirkan...bahan...yang...hendak...ditaip...
*bingo! Idea mari!*

Everybody deserve a second chance? Agree?

If i can travel back to the past time i really really want to change a lot......of things! Seriously.
About what i choose for my life ; my courses, my friends, my partner, my appearance.

*sigh*

My religion said, what we have done, have something to do with HIM in which actually every single thing happen in our life is destined by Allah and HE knows better than us since HE said each occurrence have something good behind it for us.

So there's nothing to do with the word "regret" or "i need a second chance" in our phases of life.

Am i right or i just blur about this thing?

If every things had been destined and it is good for us, why do we need to travel back to the past and correct the situation as it is already in a correct way.

Or maybe, we just been destined to the the wrong way at the past and learn from it to do better in the future. If it is that way, isn't everybody have to give each other 'the second chance' to do what he should and never complain or question  why he done really badly in the past. Isn't it?

Well, correct me if im wrong. 



No comments:

Post a Comment