Thursday, September 6, 2012

The One

Today, once again, i fall sick. And my mom stay by my side, stroking my hair and said; 
"years already you don't sick like this dear."
Then i saw her tears, well i don't really open my eyes, my head is really throbbing pain! but i'm sure enough she's worried since i heard her voice change throaty. She added ;
"were you thinking a lot lately? why you don't eat, play with others? What make you worry? Is it about him? I've told you before, just forget about him"
her tears start to burst but i stayed lying on the bed, tried to open my eyes, i say nothing, perhaps i tried as hard as i can to hold my tears.
Yeah, i'm totally sad right now, my pain grows, physically and emotionally. I hurt myself and my mom through what i've done.
But, what else can an ordinary young girl like me can do when i'm sad. I just can't hold it any longer.
My heart..it's sick,pain,hurt,broke.
And today, the whole day.. i saw him, everywhere infront of my eyes, and i think i've could been crazy.
Yet i decided to see psychiatry. I kept dreamed of him. The bad one. I kept feel sad and sorrow till i lost all my zeal.
I'm sorry mum if i've ever hurt you, just need some space for me to be normal again, but thanks for always be by my side. Nobody else can love me as you do. 

:mama i <3 u: :mama i <3 u: :mama i <3 u: :mama i <3 u: :mama i <3 u: :mama i <3 u: :mama i <3 u:

something is not right ; lost

No comments:

Post a Comment